“Harper poncho is a modern take on traditional, Peruvian fair-Isle patterning in an easy, contemporary, cocoon silhouette with volume that softly collapses when worn. Hand knit with the softest air-spun alpaca, Harper can be worn in a relaxed or polished way. The horizontal-rib, funnel-neck stands proudly, giving this sweater an elevated, and bold, sensibility!"
- Hand made in Peru by artisan women with LOVE
- Hang tag is signed by artisan with an edition number
- Made sustainably from Peruvian yarn: 70% baby alpaca, 7% merino, 23% polyamide
- Graphic, circular knit fair isle pattern on yoke
- Wide horizontal rib at funnel neck and wide rib at cuff and bottom hem
- Chunky rib trims at cuff and bottom hem with side splits
- Sleeve length finishes mid forearm
- Dry clean only
- Body length (top to bottom): approximately 23"
- Body width at chest: approximately 29 1/2”
- Bottom rib hem: 28 1/2"
- Model is wearing size: One size
- Model is size S, size 2 and 5ft 9” in height
- Measurements are from One size taken on the flat
Add To Cart